I haven’t been accomplishing enough. I know it.
It was like I was half awake, my brain was half way on or open.
I’ve tried to motivate myself and used self-encouraging comments. They didn’t work.
So, I got online and searched motivation, writing schedules, ways to plan my day.
I even bought a Passion Planner, which are the best, by the way. But it doesn’t matter how good the planner is. If you’re not planning/scheduling your time correctly, nothing will work.
Guess what. Several had.
I studied them, copied their ideas in my planner.
I still couldn’t follow them.
1. Keep track of the time it takes us to do different chores—usually we don’t allow enough time and become stressed, and then creativity ceases
2. Allow time for breaks – if we don’t we’ll get tired and keep pushing ourselves until we’re exhausted and out of ideas
3. Don’t eat meals at our desks. Enough said.
4. Straying. When we get tired, many of us checked our social media, and then either stay too long .
5. After checking my social media, I go to Games and play Hearts. What is your weakness?
What do you do that keeps you from reaching your goals?
Do you have any other suggestions?
Please add your comments below.