When I started getting desperate, I headed back to the internet to see if any successful writers had shared their plans.
Guess what. Several had.
I studied them, copied their ideas in my planner.
I still couldn’t follow them.
So, I decided to share my 5 mistakes that kept me from reaching my writing goals with you.
1. Keep track of the time it takes us to do different chores—usually we don’t allow enough time and become stressed, and then creativity ceases
2. Allow time for breaks – if we don’t we’ll get tired and keep pushing ourselves until we’re exhausted and out of ideas
3. Don’t eat meals at our desks. Enough said.
4. Straying. When we get tired, many of us checked our social media, and then either stay too long .
5. After checking my social media, I go to Games and play Hearts. What is your weakness?
What do you do that keeps you from reaching your goals?
Do you have any other suggestions?
Please add your comments below.
Sign up now