However, I still have some last minute things to finish, the things that tend to take more time than we thought.
* Make sure the family/pets have food while you’re gone
* Fold, roll, and then refold my clothes - so they don’t wrinkle
* Do the dishes before I leave the house
* Water the plans
*Vacuum, sweep, and dust
Then, of course, there’s all the conference stuff:
* One last edit before printing
*Make copies and put them in the correct order and places in their folders
* Practice your pitch, again
My ride is here!
I hope I did everything that HAD to be done. The vacuuming will just have to wait.
I can’t wait until next week to share, to tell you about everything!
What are your last minute struggles before a trip?
Please share for those who haven’t left, yet.
Sign up now